Monday, January 11, 2021

Beginning 2021 with a Great Scan!!

Welcome back to the next Thriving not Just surviving post. I (Greg) am back and looking to start 2021 on a positive note. 

In November I began a clinical trial in response the growth of cancer in my neck and lungs. This is the first time I've participated a trial and its been interesting to learn about all the protocols involved with a clinical trial including: keeping a medical diary, reconciling pill counts, additional bloodwork, and a whole lot of paperwork. Currently, the clinical trial has had very promising results with patients experiencing significant periods of progression free survival.  

Last week I underwent my first scan since starting the drug and the majority of the cancer is gone! Most of the lymph nodes have returned to normal size and the visible lymph node on my neck is completely gone. As you can imagine, this was a breath of fresh air from the past few months. I appreciate everyone's prayers. As with most target therapies, I will continue to take this drug until the cancer returns.

Additionally, my seizure medication has been overhauled. In November I made the decision to switch my primary seizure medication due to increasing severity of side effects and a potential risky interaction with my cancer treatment. So far the new drug is working and I do feel more energetic. Maureen and I are hoping and praying that this drug continues to be effective in keeping the seizures under control. 

My Youtube channel continues to be a work in progress, but Maureen and I have upgraded some of our recording equipment and quality should continue to improve. If you haven't checked it out I welcome you to subscribe to the channel HERE and view the latest VIDEO. I hope this latest topic is of interest to most people. 

Thanks again for the prayers and support. Maureen and I continue to be blessed and we look forward to a great 2021.


4 comments:

  1. Greg, it is so great to have you back blogging again! We are so happy to hear your good news - prayers of thanksgiving! We continue to pray for you both daily! We will check out your new utube video and share it with our kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to read the positive news...prayers continue.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God! You both stay in our prayers and we think of you often. Miss you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting your lover or your ex back has been made more easy by this powerful spell caster called Dr Odion. I am Rose by name and i am from canada, the only reason why i am on this site is to thank this powerful spell caster called DR. Odion and you can improve your relationship success by contacting him through these details (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com Or call +2348136482342) This powerful spell caster did me a huge favor by helping me get my lover back to me within the speed of light and since then my relationship has been perfect.

    any problem of yours.He is specialized in the following:

    (1)Spell for protection from danger
    (2)Spell for magic
    (3)Spell for same sex love
    (4)Spell for healing
    (5)Spell for invisibility
    (6)Spell for riches and fame
    (7)Spell to get a good job
    (8)Spell for strong love and relationship
    (9)Spell to bring your ex back
    (10)speII for Lottery
    This man has great powers and is incredibly generous.You can contact him on
    (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete